Friday, January 27, 2006

Wish I Knew What the Lesson Is?

Why is it that when you think things are just beginning to look up and going your way, something happens and now you have to take what feels like 100 steps backwards. With my reserve finances just about depleted, I have been scrapping by for sometime now. I have stopped everything I can possibly stop and drop. I thought I had a good chance at making my big February payments coming up with no help (House and Car), but nope my car has to die on me at lunch time today. It needs a fuel pump, which I have no choice but to have it done. The kids need to get to school I need to get to work, no public transportation in this town. So on Monday that will get fixed and hopefully life will be back to normal with me trying to figure out how to make up that money and try to get ahead again.

I am going to try to sell my stain glass pieces but I have to get them made which is time consuming at that.

Life would not be so entertaining if we knew the lessons ahead of time I guess.

1 comment:

one4JC said...

Have you asked God what the lesson is? Sometimes He'll tell me when I surrender and finally ask...