Friday, January 06, 2006

Stepping out of my comfort zone

After work last night I decided to go work out. I did not have the kids, their dad had them and was going to take them to their swim lessons last night, which is where I was going to work out as well. I stopped in to watch the youngest swim for a bit then I went and workout, by myself. I hate working out by myself. It is just about the most uncomfortable feeling for me, but I put my mind to it, and went ahead and did the work out. After I was done I was glad I did finally go, and have plans to go again soon by myself. I do not like going when I have the kids. I hate putting them in the child watch when they have been in daycare all day. So, I just try to go when I do not have them, which is not often, but often enough. Afterwards, I went home to get some stuff done around the house, but was just to tired to do any of it. I hate not having the kids around still, I cannot get into any kind of mode to do anything. I just waste the evening away, and struggle in the morning to get up and around for the day. I am up around 5am or so when I have the kids. Just another thing to work through in time. Have to take one step at a time to get through this world these days.

No comments: