Sunday, January 08, 2006

Tag I am it

I finally have the "privilege" of responding to a tag by one4jc....Now that I can get back online finally...

So here it goes...

Five snacks I enjoy:

1. Reese Peanut Butter Cups

2. Pocorn

3. Any Kind of Chips

4. Pretzels

5. Eddy's Ice Cream Dips

Five songs to which I know all the words:

1. None that I can think of

2. I love to listen to music

3. but do not sing to it that much

4. (Trying to spare the world from that disaster.....lol)

5. I am terrible at the who sings this song game....

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Pay off all my debts

2. College fund for the kids

3. Buy a new house

4. Invest some of it

5. Go to work and not do anything, for I would not care anymore, not that it is different now, except I do not have the money now.

Five Bad Habits:

1. Not Filing papers at work

2. Procrastination

3. On the computer to much instead of other things that need to be done

4. Not folding clothes

5. Tossing recycle stuff in the trash instead of the recycle bin

Five things I like doing:

1. Dinner time with my kids

2. Playing on the computer

3. Bowling

4. Playing Golf

5. Making Stainglass Pieces

Five things I would never buy, wear or get new again:

1. Anything that has to do with fire stations (toy fire trucks, firefighter figurines...etc...)

2. Mickey Mouse Motif Moo Moo...(Don't Ask.....LOL)

3. Spandex

4. Cigarettes or cigars

5. Cows or Horses

Five Favorite toys:

1. Computer

2. Palm Pilot

3. Dora the Talking house...(The kids got it for christmas and I sit and play with them)

4. Gameboy Games

5. Puzzles

And the challenge passes to ......No one all the ones I know have already done it...SORRY....I live a sheltered life...LOL

2 comments:

one4JC said...

Good Job! You are such a crack up...

maynard said...

That is one thing I am good at, cracking people up! You have to have a sense of humor to make in this world I think!!!