Wednesday, January 25, 2006

An Interesting Lunch!?!

After spending the first part of my lunch taxiing one of the kids around after school, I went home and for the rest of lunch. As I was getting ready to leave a delivery truck pulls up and blocks my driveway. At first I think it is going to back up for the neighbor because he runs a construction business from his house. Then I discover that it is my address he is suppose to be at. As he is walking up my drive way I yell out the front door at him to see if he is here for my former spouses business. (Mind you my former spouse has his own side business and has not been at this address for over a year and a half.) He says yes, he is suppose to pick something up at this address, because that is the address on his printed out paperwork. I just simply inform him that the business has not been here for quite sometime, you will have to call him to get directions to where you need to be. He said that is ok, my former spouse can take care of it with the guys at the shop. Good enough for me.

Maybe I should have called him and told him what happen, but I look at it this way, if it was for something else that had the wrong address, I would not call either. Granted this may have been a slightly different situation, and it probably was an error with the delivery company, because he was picking up something that the company delivered sometime, just not to my house.

No comments: