Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Happy 4 year old!

Today is the big day, my youngest FINALLY is 4. She could hardly wait til she turned 4 for some reason. This morning she got to open up gifts from her sister and I, because they are going to be at their dads tonight. She was excited about all the stuff she got. I love her smile. She got stuff for her Dora talking doll house that she got from Santa, but apparently santa didn't realize it had accesories that went with it. She was excited about the stuff, but says I need the rest of the stuff and listed all the accesories off that she needs. The hardest part for me is not telling her that she is getting all of it for her birthday, at her party this weekend. I managed to find all of the stuff and then some this weekend during a 3 hour shopping spress to about 6 different stores on Saturday, and one purchase from ebay for the discontinued item. It will be so much fun when she gets all of it, I cannot wait...lol. I tried to get her name on the radio birthday list for this morning, but apparently technology let me down, and she did not hear her name this morning which now I have a pissed 4yr and 6yr, so I had to call the radio station and get them to put it on, of which they put the whole conversation on the air, now I am pissed.....lol. Oh well, the kids were happy after that, and that is what counts to me right now.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like a great day! Tell her I said Happy Birthday!

one4JC said...

Happy Birthday to you.....Oh that's right my mike doesn't work on the computer. Oh well Happy Birthday anyway kiddo