Monday, January 23, 2006

Stainglass Fan Lamp

Here is a couple of pictures of a fan lamp that I made this weekend. I do not normally use that kind of base for them, I like the oak ones. Do to a time constraint this is all I had to work with, my bases that were on order arrived today. My dad and I are going to make our own bases, that will cut down on the costs, when I start selling them. The base used here is a die cast antique brass looking one. It is ok, but I do not have a lot of room to work with if the glass does not fit into it.

I like this pattern I have done it a couple of different times. This is the second time I have done the ribbons with so many different colors. I have also done it with just two different colors as well. Both looked good.

2 comments:

Genevieve Netz said...

Those are really beautiful.

maynard said...

Thank You! It is a hobby of mine just to give me something to do, keep me busy. I am getting ready though to make more and start selling them. Well at least that is my plan right now... :)