Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone has a better new year than the last year. I know for me I am looking forward to a new and better year. It can only get better. I get to celebrate the new year with the kids this year, since their father apparently doesn't know that it is his holiday to have them, and he probably has plans already since his is not tied down with the kids anymore. That is fine with me, I will gladly bring in the new year with them, since I really did not get to bring in Christmas with them until noon. I will always hang out with them. They have talked me into free swimming with them during their swim lessons. They are in two different classes which are back to back, so I get to spend one on one time with each of them in the pool playing. It is kind of nice. I do not get much one on one time with them. They love it too. I am looking forward to tomorrow, my family is finally having our Christmas together tomorrow afternoon, then we will all celebrate together tomorrow night at mom and dads house. Mom and dad already have plans else where so we have free reign of the house. Works well for us, large house, lots of room for the 6 and two 3 year olds to run around with the 11 year old to supervise them from time to time. If we feel like it we can drink and not have to worry about driving anywhere later either. The only thing we worry about is the kids outlasting us at the end of the evening. Eventually they go to sleep. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: