Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Communication?

Yesterday, I finally received pre-school pictures that were taken awhile ago. The former spouse ordered pictures as well, so after I dropped the kids back off at daycare, I stopped by his work to give him his pictures so I did not have to worry about them, since it was going to be a few days before he had the kids again. I called him and told him I was almost there and why I was stopping by. He met me outside, all the door are locked anyways, and I gave him his pictures and he said thanks. Then he is standing there like he wants to say something to me, or expects me to say something to him. I absolutely hate even seeing him anymore. When someone has been so dishonest and unfaithful as he was in the the 13yrs of marriage with absolutely no regrets for his actions, I really do not even want to talk to him period, but he thought it would be a good idea to have kids during all of that, so I have no choice but to communicate with him. I did not know about all of his "extra curricular activities" until my youngest was almost 1yr old. If he has something to say to me fine I will listen, but I am not holding my breath on that either. I have said everything I care to say to him.

1 comment:

one4JC said...

I understand to some degree. I am waiting for this to be over so that I can enjoy the silence of non-commuication and not the dreaded feeling of what he's not saying.