Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A Timely Friend!

After I had been up all night finishing the stainglass projects I had to complete, I got ready to take on the very long day I had ahead of me, on little to no sleep in the past few days. I go up to my parents to take pictures of the glass projects before getting them ready for my aunt to pick them up for her christmas with her family. Both pieces were for her sons. I head into town to meet a lady from my church for lunch. She is actually my sunday school teacher as well. She has been trying to meet with me for awhile, and this is about the only time our schedules would allow us to do so. Which my mom was not that thrilled because she had a house to finish getting ready for a wedding reception the next day and really wanted me to help her do, which I promised her I would. But appearantly my time frame and her time frame were not the same, and she will get over it. So, we meet for lunch at a local restuarant and had a great time. We talked about a lot of different stuff going on in each of our lives. It was nice to just get out for a bit. I stopped at another friends house on the way back to my parents. We had not seen each other in awhile, and her birthday was the next day and she is going in for surgery on friday, so I wanted to pop in real quick and wish her the best on her surgery, and a happy birthday. So, now I am at my parents house of which I have to clean the carpets. She had asked me to clean them for her a few weeks ago, and I had already done some of them already, just not the heavily traveld parts. After about 3 hours the carpets are clean and my sleepless night is catching up with, not to mention the stiff muscle I have in my neck from working on the glass pieces. So, I sit in my dads massage chair and fall asleep for about an hour I think. When I woke up everyone was gone to the rehearsal and the phone was ringing, I was trying to figure out what that noise was at first. After I get my bearings again and a bit to eat, I start back in and finish cleaning and moving and everything else that needed to be done. At 10:45pm my mom kicks me out and tells me I need to leave now because I still had to drive home. I do a few things around the house and a load of laundry and finally fall asleep for only a few hours before I have to be up and around and headed into work this morning hoping to be able to leave to go to the wedding. I did make it to the wedding and back to work on my lunch hour. Now I am ready for a nap, but off to bowling first. Doubt I bowl a 300 game tonight :)

2 comments:

one4JC said...

Wow! Those are really great! I would have no idea how to even think about starting a project like that...

maynard said...

Thanks! It gives me something to do and keeps my mind off of stuff for awhile.