Thursday, December 22, 2005

Diarrhea Book?

Kids do say the darnest things! My oldest child got some chapter books for beginning readers for chistmas and she was looking at them and when it was time to put them away she was talking to her little sister about them. Apperantly the little sister said something about the books and then I heard the oldest loudly correct her sister and say no they are diarrhea books. I hope she means that they are diary books of which they are not even that. Never a dull moment in my little world.

1 comment:

one4JC said...

ROFL That ranks right up there with the things we say to them as adults that we never thought we would hear ourselves utter.

Like, "Your friend doesn't want to be kicked in the head, Can you help him up off the florr? No I don't think you need to lick him to help him up Please stop licking him!"