Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Tough Decision!

In trying to square away the summer schedule between the girls father and myself, via email. I have decided to let his wife take care of the girls while he is at work. He works a rotating 24 hr shift for his main job. He owns his own business as well, when he feels like working that it is all his choice to do so there. I do not have a problem with her watching the girls, it is just a personal issue I have with her, and trying to get over it, is not something that is going to happen overnight right now. She being one of the reasons that I filed for a divorce, and that is all I am going to say! The decision was a tough one for me, but I have been contemplating it for awhile and praying about it as well, and I am confident it is the right decision right now. I will still get to see the girls one day a week and everyother weekend, and I will call them as well. I can even stop by daycare to see them at lunch if things are not going well with them. They are not to keen on the idea of not seeing mom all the time, but we have slowly been working on that. They still have their doubts but they will be fine, I think. Time will tell. There are still some more details that need to be finalized, but that I think is ready to go.

4 comments:

one4JC said...

So they will live with him for the entire summer? Wow...

maynard said...

Actually it will be for 4 weeks in June then they will be with me for July, then back with him for a couple of weeks in August before school starts then back with me for the school year.

maynard said...

I will get them one night a week and everyother weekend still when they will be with him full time.

maynard said...

I am looking forward to having time to myself, but I feel like I am abandoning them at the same time, right now.