Friday, March 03, 2006

Attention Princesses!!!

This past weekend when I was feeling just fine, my mom and I took the sprouts to get new spring boots for them. You know the kind you can wear in the mud and hose off afterwards. Since it has been such a "great winter" NOT, they like to play outside if they can whether the ground is soft or not. So, after we try on our fashionable boots and walk up and down the entire length of the shoe isle to make sure these are the ones we really want, we head to other parts of the store to add to our bill. My outspoken 4yr has by now apparently eaten something that has given her extra air in her system. Thanks to the genes from her father she has no problem releasing the that air ANYWHERE, and announcing she has done so, as well. She while walking through the store, I hear out of the 4yr "MOM, DO PRINCESSES TOOT?" After trying not to laugh in front of her, I calmly say, probably if she has eaten what ever you have, she probably does. Now, I am in a debate with my 4yr and losing over whether princesses toot. Any princesses out there they can clear things up, please feel free to respond back. Reasoning with a 4yr is not easy when trying not to laugh at their responses at the same time.

1 comment:

one4JC said...

Laughing so hard at that one! I think the answer might be, "Yes Princesses toot but not in public places only in private places like the Bathroom." :o)