Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Two places at the same time.....

I never did figure out how to be at two places at one time last night, so I improvised. I took my oldest to her ball practice which got over a half hour later than the start of my bowling league. I figured if I drive fast enough I could make the last two bowling games of the night. I was 45 minutes past the league start time and they were already into the second game. I did make it by the third frame and the other team did allow me to bowl the last two games. We lost both games, of which I threw over my average, and they won the first game which I was not there for and had a score of ten below my average. Just does not add up. Oh well. I managed to get both in and didn't even get my blood pressure up that much in doing so. I did have to take the sprouts with me to bowling which usually ups my stress level, as they like to push all my buttons and forget all of the rules we discussed in the car on the way there, but over all it turned out to be a good evening. I only have to do that one more time. Hopefully my mom will be available to help me out then.

No comments: