Thursday, November 17, 2005

No I am not too busy!

I really should change this blog to venting about former spouse...lol. He never wanted a divorce, but never fought for anything during the divorce except how much he had to pay in child support. He never even fought for more time with the kids. I would like more time with the kids, but when he could spend more time with the kids he has more important things to do. He could take them to school in the morning after he got off of his shift at the fire station, but nope he has to go home and get ready to go hunting which he never did the 13yrs we were married, or he has to go do something with the cows that he has or she has, which he has never lived on a farm in his life. No, he is never to busy for his kids. He showed up to the preschool program this week, only because there was a reminder on the door for it when he dropped the child off that morning, otherwise he would not even have known about it. He was to busy to check the preschool calendar that I gave him. He definitely was to busy to call his parents and let them know about it, because they were not there. Luckily I sent her pics from the program. She thinks that she did not receive the message for that. She didn't I did not send one, it is not responsibility to let her know that now, it is her sons. Who is to busy for anything that does not have to do with his own enjoyment first. Sadly his children see that already. He disagrees, but time will prevail on that. I am too busy now to even try to get him to see that now. My focus is on my children and god right now. Everyone has to deal with the consequences of there actions in gods timing, hard to take when you struggle all the time because of someone else's actions. My timeline seems better than god's, but that will just not do. Has to be in god's time, he will take care of me and provide for me.

3 comments:

one4JC said...

Just came to check out your blog because I saw you on my map. It looks like you have been in my shoes...except that I don't have any children here, they are all in Heaven.

one4JC said...

Would you mind if I added you to my links?

maynard said...

No not at all.

I think we have been done the same bumpy path, the only difference being that you were told about it, I found out about it and had to go thru the lies for a long time.

My prayers are with you, and every one else walking down the same path.

We will make it.