Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Introduction and Greetings!

Welcome, let me take a brief moment to tell you a little bit about me. I am a divorced mom of 2 little girls ages 6 and 3. I have been divorced for just over a year now. One of my hobbies that I have taken up is doing stain glass work, so from time to time I will post some pictues of my work. I started this blog just for something else to do as well. I dabble a little in web site design so thought I would try a blog as well just for fun. Currently my former husband and I do not speak that much to each other, so I may vent every now and then about that. Having kids involved in divorce, their mom and dad need to communicate about them every now and then. He has more important things to do for himself first. I have to put up with his actions not matching his words which at times is very difficult to put up with. I am an engineer by trade, so writing is not my strongest suit, but bare with me, that hopefully will get better as time goes on. I hope you enjoy the blog.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Just wanted to stop by and tell you to keep up the good work! Blogging can be very therapeutic, so vent away!!!