Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I will leave it in the car!

As I am trying to get my kids in the car last night so I can get to the bowling alley early, my youngest who is 3 stands at the top of the stairs and says can I bring Elmo, I will leave him in the car. Fine, as long as he stays in the car. Mind you this Elmo is about as big as the 3yr. We get all loaded up and I start buckling the kids in and the youngest says can Elmo ride in the front seat, fine just get into your seat, please. Finally I get everyone buckled up and they both say "DON'T FORGET TO BUCKLE UP ELMO!" So, I buckle up Elmo. Now, I am driving through town with the kids in the back and Elmo navigating for me in the front seat, on the way to the bowling alley. The kids loved it, and we all really did have a good evening!!!

1 comment:

one4JC said...

LoL...I can just picture you driving around the circle with Elmo...he he he