Monday, November 21, 2005

I didn't want you to worry.....

Well, I found out last week, why the former spouse of 13yrs did not tell me he was getting married. He/she thought I would try to stop the wedding. He never really knew me during our marriage if he thought that. I think that was her feelings not his, but I never know with him anymore. I did confront him on that and he said No he did not want me to worry about the wedding. WORRY ABOUT WHAT? Him getting cold feet and not going through with it. I was the one that filed for the divorce. I was the one that kicked him out of the house after I filed. He was the one shocked that I did that, yet it did not take him long to show me that I made the right decision. So, this week I do not have to worry about him calling me and saying that he can pick up from school because he is in town and thought to himself "Hey, I could be a good dad in my daughters eyes and pick her up from school, while I am here in town". I do not have to worry about packing clothes for them to spend the night at their dads and him not spending that much time with them while they are there. I do not have to worry about him calling 15 minutes before their bedtime to talk to him because he just realized that hey I have not seen or talked to them in along time, I should call them now that all my stuff is done for the day. I do not have to worry about any of that because he is on his honeymoon. He has successfully fulfilled all of his dreams he has ever wanted, now. I do not even have to worry about the cruise ship sinking, I officially do not know that is where he is for his honeymoon, but live with a 6 and 3yr, you get more information than you care to have. :) I do not have to worry about him having safe travels during his honeymoon, either. All of this not having to worry makes my daily prayers a lot easier. Of course I do not pray for bad things to happen to him. That is not very nice, and it will not bring any delight to myself for very long if it did come true. I just sit back waiting for god to do his work on his own time line. My time line seems quicker but apparently god has a different reason for his time line, that is what is hard to wait for.

No comments: