Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The best massage ever......

Ok, it may not have been my best massage ever, but I could not have passed on this one. Last night I was laying on my bed watching tv for a bit, while the girls were playing in the other room watching a movie. For some reason they must have realized that I was not in the room with them so they decided to hang out with me in my room. So I finally asked one of the to scratch my back, then my oldest who is 6 says "mom, would you like me to give you a massage on your back?" Ok, what the heck. Now I have a 6 and 3yr give me a "karate chop" like massage on my back" :) It was the best time we all had in a long time. She even gave me a foot massage, that was very interesting, but she did a good job of it. Yes, I might have to visit the chiropractor to re-adjust my back from the massage, but that will be worth it. The girls have been in a great mood yesterday and today, not sure why, but I will take it. We have even gotten up late in the mornings the last couple of days, and they have done great. Got dressed by themselves, brushed their teeth by themselves, and with no complaints. I some times wonder who these kids are! :)

2 comments:

one4JC said...

I'm glad that they are not being affected too negativly by the whole "remarriage" issue.

maynard said...

There will always be affects from it, but right now, I am glad that the affects are not completely negative. I think there are some negatives from it, but there is nothing I can do about them. I will just continue to be there for them, that is all I can do right now.