Friday, February 09, 2007

An Interesting Weekend Ahead.....

Last night I had another load of wood delivered to the house, since mother nature feels that it should still be cold for awhile and my supply was running very low. I did not have the sprouts last night, so I spent the first two hours after work stacking the wood up in my garage. Usually stacking wood is not an problem with me, except for now it is like a jig saw puzzle. Not only do I have to stack it, I have to stack it so that I can get in and out of my car as well when I am done. Not a very big garage, but big enough for what I need it for. Anyways, in the process of stacking the wood I tweaked the middle knuckle on my ring finger somehow. Normally this would not be a big deal except I am bowling in the city tournament tomorrow and yes it is my bowling hand. I do not think it is broke because it is not swollen or different colors, but it is very sore when I bend it. Typing on the computer is a problem at times. Luckily I only bowl with my finger tips and it is my middle knuckle that is sore. Nothing like a challenge to get an average that I have been failing to get the last few weeks during league play.

I have to swim with the sprouts first before bowling so I will be tired as well, or well relaxed because I will sit in it therapy pool for a bit before the sprouts are done with their swim lessons. After bowling it will be off shopping with my mom and the sprouts for a business type outfit, just to make thing interesting here at work. Then on to mom and dads for the evening. They have one of those message chairs, so a few rounds it that should put me out for the evening.

No comments: