Wednesday, February 14, 2007

....98, 99, 100.....98, 99, 100.....

I am sure I am going to dream about number tonight. Since we got the weather that was forcasted for us, 9.5" of snow later, I knew some people would not show up for work today. Being the bored engineer that I am, I offered to work out on the plant floor today. It was either that or continue to do data entry and filing which I am trying to get caught up for about 2 yeas now. Coincidence that was about the time I filed for a divorce? So, I have been counting to 100 over and over today. And having been up since 3:30 am to get bundled up to clear out my driveway and sidewalks. I was never glad to see 5:00pm roll around. Would have been better if the ex would have brought the sprouts back into town, but I was to tired to argue with him, and when I picked them up I realized why he did not want to leave his house. He only had a path cleared out in his driveway and it was not for any of his vehicles. At least the roads were pretty decent. Well, I am off to prepare for my class tomorrow that I am leading, weather permitting of course. Hopefully I will be able to stay awake long enough as well. I hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: