Wednesday, August 02, 2006

WOW - I finally have landed....

....for the rest of the summer. Last week I spent the entire week in a hotel with the sprouts and my mom. The sprouts had day camp at the zoo all week and I did not want to drive back and forth everyday so we camped at a hotel with a pool for the week.

The kids loved the camp and the hotel as well. We had to time the pool though, there was a youth basketball tournament in town as well and kids from Texas, Kansas, and around the nation where there. Some of the kids had no consideration for others, but we managed to get our swimming in with out incidents.

My "vacation" was from noon until 3 when I picked both sprouts up from camp. Mom and I had to entertain the youngest "K" in the morning until drop off at noon. You can only do so much shopping before a 4yr wants to run and play, so off to McD's for lunch with a playland most of the time. We made a stop at the mall for lunch and a request for roast beef place as well was granted.

Now, I just have to survive the heat and get ready for school to start.

No comments: