Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Egg Soap!!!

While entertaining "K" for the morning, I found some bath stuff for kids. There was some soap type thing shaped like an egg and had a surprise in it when it dissolved in the water. It was cheap so "K" picked out a color and off we went. Now being only 4 "K" loved telling "M" who is 6 about what happened during the day and the "treasures" acquired as well. It was like pouring salt in the wound to a 4yr. So after picking them up from camp I was making my way through town, not really paying attention to the conversation but catching bits and pieces of it because they are starting to argue about stuff. I hear .." it is egg soap..." from K and "guess what it smells like" Now I am thinking to myself how does egg soap get into the head of a 4yr and who would use soap made out of eggs. Then I hear " ..it smells like watermelon".. now by this time tears are rolling down my face from this conversation, and M says mom is that true did you buy egg soap.

All of the sudden I realize I did buy egg soap and it was melon scented. Now I have to explain the whole thing to the 6yr.

What a conversation kids can have with each other.

No comments: