Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lord's Army....

On the way to dinner Friday night with my mom and the sprouts, the kids were chatting back and forth and then they were singing songs having a great time. The youngest started singing the Lord Army song...I may never ride in the infantry....shout the artillery.....etc...Then this verse comes blaring out....I may never FART in god's army.... I think is how it went I don't remember much after FART I was laughing so hard and trying not to laugh at it as well my mom was trying not to laugh. The tears just rolled down our faces.

1 comment:

one4JC said...

Have you heard the prayer that kids know "God is Great, God is Good let us thank Him for our food. Amen"?

When my brother was little he used to say...

God is a grape...Welches is good...let us thank Him for your food...amen.

TOO FUNNY