Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I am still here....LOL

After a very long two weeks things are back to normal I think. My oldest is now 8years old. A strawberry shortcake was the requested theme. A good time was had by all.

The family began bickering about stuff. Nothing like a death in the family to bring out every ones ugliness. The memorial service was very nice. I think grandma enjoyed it. I did get up and say a few words. No one that spoke could get through their part. Grandma had such an impact on a lot of peoples lives.

I have had a couple of nice conversations with the former spouse. That was nice, f course the wife was not around either, so that made it even nicer. He even called me today to let me know about the oldest homework, that got done last night. He never calls for stuff like that. I am still up in the air on whether to call and let him know stuff since his wife check his email now, or send an email still. I am not thrilled that she can preview it and prepare him on what to do first. I will still think about this one. I did mention to him that I was not that thrilled about not being able to talk to just him about the kids.

I finally get a weekend to myself, what will I do?

I am sure I will find something.

No comments: