Monday, October 29, 2007

E Y E check ups....

I thought it would be a good idea to finally get my eye check, since I had not that for several years. I also decided to get the sprouts checked as well, since their dad kept telling me he was going to do so, and never made the appointment. I got us in last Friday, the sprouts had the day off from school for fall break so that worked out well.

Word of advise. Never take your sprouts with you at the same time to get your eye checked. The assistant took all at the same to the the room and she started in with the oldest sprout, while I finished up some paper work. The assistant went through the read this line on the screen on the wall, and went through some other tests. Then it was the youngest sprouts turn. It was a first time visit for the youngest sprout. Then it was my turn. So as I was reading the letters that I could make out on the screen in front of me, I hear from the chair in the corner. My youngest sprout say, "Mom, you missed a letter."

That would probably be one reason that I have a new prescription for lenses.

No comments: