Friday, October 12, 2007

Woo Hoo an Anniversary.....

NOT!!!...

Today would have been my wedding anniversary, today it is just another day. At the end of the month will be the anniversary of my divorce...I so love October.. NOT!

Halloween is approaching soon. Costumes have to be got yet, since their dad has plans on being out of town this year, I get to help the spouts with their costumes. This would not be such a hard task, if they would just decide what they want to be. LOL. I have plans on carving about 8 pumpkins this year, hopefully I will get to start them this weekend. I have been working on mass production of some stainglass Halloween pieces. Everything has been slow going because I just have not been in to mood to do anything.

I have been looking forward to this weekend. I am hoping to get a lot done, since the sprouts are spending the weekend at his parents house. A complete weekend for me, sprout free. Most people would enjoy a weekend to themselves. I am not even that excited about it anymore. Before he asked me if the sprouts could spend the weekend at his parents, I was going to tell him that I was not going to be able to have the sprouts for him this weekend anyways. Only because I am going out with a friend on Saturday night, and I did not want to have to find someone to watch the sprouts for me then. And, I hardly ever get a complete weekend to myself, so I was going to pick this weekend. But, I am in such a mood that it really doesn't matter if I have the free weekend or not. I am looking for to Saturday night though. My friend and I are going to listen to a lady speak at a local church. I have heard her before, she is a speaker in the divorce class I took a few years ago. This "seminar" that she is speaking at is for everyone, married, single, divorced, widowed...so it should be a fun evening. We both are looking forward to it. She and I have decided to make an evening of it. We haven't seen each other in awhile, so it will be fun. Hopefully!

I mentioned earlier that I was going to carve about 8 pumpkins. Most of them I plan on giving away, that should be fun. Same with the stainglass pieces, I am hoping to get about 20 little stainglass pieces done. Yes, I could sell them. God knows I could use the money. But, it is just more fun an exciting to give them away. I just have to get them done. The sprouts have some arts and crafts stuff they want to do, so I have to make some space for that at the house. That should be interesting, since my house looks like a tornado went through it. Since my grandma passed away about three weeks ago I have not landed at home long enough to do anything with the house. I have had to do laundry early in the morning, just to try to keep up with that. I have been helping my mom with some of the stuff she has had to do finalizing issues from the estate. My younger sister could have helped her out more easily than me, but she has her own agenda to be on, but is always at mom and dads asking for money for some stupid thing. That is another story.

Well, I hope everyone gets a chance to catch the fall colors. Until next time, HAVE A GREAT DAY, AND A BETTER TOMORROW!

No comments: