Thursday, May 31, 2007

I have been Tagged.....

.....so here it goes.

I am suppose to list 8 uniques things about myself. One of my favorite things to do NOT:)!

1. I really do admire the work that fire and policemen do. Having been trained to do part of the job that the fire/rescue personel do, it is not an easy task. I just to do admire one particular person in that field anymore :). This from having to sit in traffic in my downtown area for about 10 minutes at lunch today because of stupid drivers.

2. I have an uncanny ability to remember where I put things, and were things were when I left. In college my twin sister would come into my room and I would know instantly that she was there. The keyboard to the computer would not be exactly where I put it. My friend and sister would make a game of it, for when I came home from class to see if I would figure out what was out of place. They lost a lot. :)

3. I love fresh peaches and fresh strawberries. Can peaches are NOT peaches, not sure what they are but they are not peaches. I do not like peach/strawberry candies or drinks. Just not the same.

4. I cannot stand the smell of coffee. Sorry that might offend some of you. I can not stand the smell of beer or wine either.

5. Being a twin I have the uncanny ability to wear almost the same thing as my twin sister. She hates that!

6. I really do not like cats. The only cat I like is Garfield, the cartoon cat. That might offend some as well. Sorry Dominoe, you were ok.

7. I hate shopping! I only go shopping when I know I need something. I hardly go any other time. I say hardly because my sister drags me out when I visit her.

8. I am a borderline computer geek/hacker. I only use that knowledge when absolutely necessary.

I do not have anyone to tag, so please feel free to list a few unique things about herself if you would like.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Thanks for doing the tag Maynard. I prefer nectarines to peaches as I don't like the fuzz that is on a peach. The two taste the same to me so maybe I don't have refined enough taste buds?