Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I have been tagged.......

I have been tagged. Here are the rules:

1. Go to Wikipedia and put in your birthday, without the year, in the search bar. 2. List on your blog 3 events, 2 births, 1 death and 1 holiday that happens(ed) on your birthday. 3. Then tag 5 more friends to do it!

August 5

3 Events

Henry I was crowned King of England in Westminster Abbey

The Mayflower departs Southhampton England

Ronald Reagan fires 11,359 striking air traffic controllers.

2 Births

Neil Armstrong

Patrick Ewing

1 death

Marilyn Monroe

1 Holiday

There were only 2 so I will listed them both.

Burkina Fasco - Independence Day

Croatia - Victory and Homeland Thanksgiving Day

No Friends to tag, they already have been tagged. Please feel free to participate if you so desire.

1 comment:

one4JC said...

YEAH! You did it, good job...I personally found out really interesting things have happened on my Birthday...It was tough to narrow it down.