Saturday, November 18, 2006

Way to busy!!

There is nothing like the holiday season to keep a person busy. Maybe it is the flu season that is keeping me busy? Over the weekend last weekend, I put up the outside Christmas lights for my grandmother. She never lights them before Thanksgiving, but I get them up for her before then. Of course it was raining and snowing. It never is nice weather when I do my part in that tradition.

I created a stainglass piece last weekend as well. Pictures will be later as it was one of three pieces to complete the project. I have several to get done now. Hopefully I can find the time to do those.

My youngest got a small bout of the stomach crud that was going around here this week, so I was home from work for half a day. Luckily I am set up to do work at home so I was not to far behind. The only problem with that was, I was taking a vacation day yesterday from work so that put a little kink in getting everything caught back up.

After running the kids around to all of their appointments this week, I was looking forward to all of my scheduled events on Thursday. Of which my Thursday was packed in time wise. I dressed up in a "pants suit" outfit. That makes work wonder if I am looking for a new job, and frankly I like to let them wonder that. After work I had to take the sprouts to get their hair cut, then drop them off at their dads. He did not want to take them to get their hair cut, even though I already told the hair dresser what I wanted "the usual". He calls me when they are about done with their hair cuts and wanted to know if we were still in town. He said he was in town and would swing by to pick them up at the hair place. He forgot, and had gone to daycare to pick up the sprouts, but I already had gotten them for their appointment. I was glad he did pick them up because I needed to leave to make it on time for my dinner date. Yep, I had a date this week and it was awesome. We had about an hour together before I had to go to another appointment, which I had scheduled along time ago and the main reason I was 40 miles from home that night. I also scheduled it that way, just in case things were not going well on the date. First time either of us had seen each other. Yep, it was an online thing. After my other appointment I went back into work to finish catching up on everything and finally called it a night.

Friday, for my vacation day I was suppose to go with 14 preschools to a buffalo farm. But, some of the parents dropped their kids off not dressed for the weather, which was not rainy, but a little cold not to bad though. And they asked the teacher, you aren't still planning on going are you. So, she was kind of stuck, so the kids did not go. But, I got to spend the day with my twin sister and my almost three month old nephew and his sister. My niece and my youngest are only 6 months apart with mine being the oldest. These two can't live with each other and cannot live with out each other. We all had a great day. It was grandparents day at school so my oldest got grandma and grandpas attention this afternoon. And got to leave school early with grandma after it was over.

My former in-laws came to grandparents day as well. The teacher did not know they were coming, because my former mother-in-law did not want my sprout to be disappointed if they did not show up. To me that equals I cannot commit my self to coming until the day arrives. That is just has she is and has been her whole life. The other problem was that the kids had art projects to do with the grandparents except mine only had one to do because I sent in the reservation for my parents. My mom let his mom take the art work home and the teacher gave my sprout the stuff to do another one for my mom at a later time. Which my sprout completed it at grandmas house later that evening. There was another issue with her not telling them they were coming in that he is in a wheel chair. Luckily I had given the teacher a heads up on him being in a wheel chair, early in the week. I wanted to let the teacher know that my mom has a physical disability, and would be able to sit in the little kids chairs. She cannot bend her knee on one leg because most of her knee cap is gone.

Well, I am off for swim lessons with the sprouts today, and family pictures as well. I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving. I have to help my grandmother on Friday back about 8 pies for our family gathering on Saturday.

As far as the proposal with my ex. I am still in a holding pattern it has been 17 days since we had a meet and greet with our lawyers, and no word on if he is going to accept my deal or not. Which is fine with me right now, because I get more support from him until he agrees on it. It will definitely be over with on 12/5 because that is the court date.

No comments: