Monday, January 28, 2008

Is that to much?......

My youngest sprout received a gift card to the land of Many Toys. We finally were heading to a town that had the store to spend our money. Was inside we walked around a little bit and found somethings. I said that is fine lets look around some more to see what all is available.

We finally spotted the exact gift we wanted, but still looked around. Is that to much? Is that to much? Is that one to much? All through out the store, my response was either yes or no. If you want that one you have to put this back. No I will keep that one. After about a half hour we were checking out, carrying our barbie gift all the way to the car.

There is nothing like a gift card to burn a whole in a 6yrs pocket. When we got home the sprouts had a good time playing with the new addition to their big collection of toys.

2 comments:

Patty said...

When (my) Mister gets a gift card I have to force him to spend it. If not he will go into the store a thousand times but hold off, "just in case something better comes alone next week." He agrees that if something better comes along he can afford the $20 bucks to get that as well, but there is something about getting something free that keeps him lingering.

maynard said...

I am kind of like that as well. The sprout made sure the entire store was gone over before making her final choice.