Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Big Race.....

The sprouts had their annual pine wood car race Sunday afternoon at the church. This was for the kids church group they are in on Wednesday nights. My dad and I got the cars ready to go for them and they painted their car exactly like they wanted them to, and I put the finishing touches on them.

On the way to the race, we had the "Just having fun" speech AGAIN! That always ends with the oldest saying, but I want to win. They did have fun. The cars did not do as well as in past years. We have usually placed in the top three in past years, but everyone gets a participating trophy. My oldest won a bigger trophy for best design(most pennies in a penny vote). So that did not please the youngest, who brought home a bigger trophy than her sister last year. All in all they did have fun.

No comments: