Friday, December 08, 2006

The busy season....

...well only if you procrastinate a bit. Once again I stayed up to complete a stainglass piece last night, because I have to deliver it tonight. I have known about this piece since about Spring time. Why rush into things. I did get it done, and even got a nap in as well. Here are some pictures of it. Yes, it is similar to one I have done before.

I took the sprouts to visit santa last weekend. The youngest wants talking furniture type stuff. Not sure where that is going to go. I asked why, they already have a kitchen to play with. The answer I got was "But, it does not talk to me" Great I talk to them and they do not it when I do talk to them.

A quick note on my legal issues with the ex. I finally received a copy of the proposal from him, and he has switched everything around for the visitation schedule, and has not addressed any of the issues I had, which are the reason for the legal battle in the first place. Him changing the visitation schedule is only done because I filed court papers on him. All I want is the money I suppose to have according to our divorce decree. My lawyer modified the proposal again for me, and I am in a holding pattern again. Been holding since July when I filed the papers. I am not in a hurry now to sign anything until the main issues are resolved.

Another busy weekend is ahead for me. I have about 5 more stainglass pieces to do, hopefully I can get some of them done this weekend. The tree still has not had a home found for it yet, so that is at the top of the list. Hopefully sleep is in there as well. The sprouts have their church Christmas program on Sunday. That should be interesting. The oldest has speaking parts, and during rehearsal said them as fast as she could and as quiet as she could as well. The youngest gets to sing three songs, of which will probably only do the motions to the songs and not sing along.

2 comments:

Patty said...

The glass work is breathtaking! You are very talented.

Regarding the legal issues...I want to kill the %&*#(#& for his stall tatics, and I don't even know the man. Bet I know what you are wishing for from Santa this year.

maynard said...

Yes, That would be a nice wish for me....even though it is not very nice to think that way though....I am getting tired of it. This started back in July and the only issues being addressed now are the ones that he has filed for after I filed to get the money he owes me. I doubt I will see the money before christmas.