Thursday, June 15, 2006

On Hiatus.....Or Work....

I am almost ready for my Mississippi trip next week. A business trip of which I will be doing some training for my company plants there. Then after a couple of days in Mississippi I will be off to Kentucky to train the plant there as well. I cannot think of a more exciting trip to be on. Wait, I think I can. That would be my vacation the following week to the West.....I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT. Not looking forward to flying with the sprouts who are 4 and 6, mostly because I am not that great of a traveler. Dramamine is my friend, except I need to be alert because of the sprouts. Luckily, my sister and her 12yr is traveling with me. It will be a family vacation once we all finally arrive at the destination. That will entail 3 different planes for us to all get there. So, I may not be posting for awhile.

I have been working a lot of overtime lately trying to get ready for the training class, and finishing up some data entry that hadn't been done for about 2 years as well. I am finally at a point now where I actually care about work and stuff in my life. For two years I barely got what I needed to get done at work, and that is all they got out of me. I use to have it done right after they handed it me. For awhile I got it done right after they called me looking for it. I had about 7 piles of papers on two desks about 10" - 12" high to be entered into a database or two and filed. I now can say that I have 2 piles left maybe 1" high. All in a months time.

The sprouts have been great lately, which is a major accomplishment for them lately. We finally got to see "Over the Hedge" this weekend, cute movie. We have been playing basketball lately and the youngest loves to blow bubbles and put puzzles together, so that has been fun as well. Their final ball game is this Saturday, and I am not looking forward to seeing it. Only because it is in a small town home of most of the relatives of the "out-laws" (his relatives). The town is known for his last name pretty much. I will still be there, with my smiling face, and hope for the best.

My twin sister has sent me onto an excursion to find a left hand mitt for her almost 4yr sprout, not an easy thing to locate. She lives in a bigger town than me, and made about 20 calls with no luck. I stopped at 2 places and the second place had three of them. Go Figure.

Well it is time to run a few errands before heading back to work to wrap things up for the exciting trip next week.

Have a great 4th of July, if I do not talk to you before then.

1 comment:

one4JC said...

I'm glad "Bud" hasn't made it here...be on the look out as he/she attacked me on my Blog and several friends have jumped up to my rescue.

I hope your vacation goes well with the sprouts...Have fun and RELAX