Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Can You Believe This!!

It has been awhile since I have posted. I have somewhat cooled off from the email wars I had had with my former spouse's spouse. Life has been moving along, I hope it picks up the pace soon though. I have been attending a weekly divorce class, that has been very good so far. I have my taxes done. Now I can start planning ahead for this year.

After having a few choice emails go out to the significant other of my former spouse a few weeks ago, I decided today to send her an email. My motives were nice and simple. I choose to send her the email instead of my former spouse, because one I knew it would get read today in a timely manner, and two it was kind of time sensitive anyways. I sent her the bible versus the kids need to say tomorrow night at their church program. The kids have swim lessons tonight and he is taking them because it is his week night to have the kids. The kids get bored waiting for the other to get done with their lessons, so I thought this could be something they could do while waiting. I asked the kids today if they would mind me doing that, and they didn't mind. I got a nice email back from her saying "thanks" and that was a good idea for the kids....duh. Sorry still have a little anger and bitterness left in me....but it is getting better. Small steps are better than not steps I guess.

A 2 x 4 up side the head moment from God!! The verse for one of the kids, the youngest who is 4yr, is 1 John 3:11 ....we should love one another. Think there is a message there for me?

We will just have to wait and see how things go later on. Right now I still have no desire to talk to him or her for that matter if at all possible, but nothing is ever for certain in this world.

3 comments:

one4JC said...

LOL I love those God moments when He basically says ....

Um excuse me...pardon me I think I said something about this once...would you look it up...no time....

BAM...here it is!

one4JC said...

Are you still with us?

maynard said...

Yes, I have just been so pre-occupied with other stuff I have not been able to find time to post.