Friday, July 11, 2008

A busy Summer....

I could not wait until school was out, then came summer ball. I could not wait until summer ball was over. It has been a lot of running around with the oldest sprout on two different ball teams. Both sprouts were on the same team, and the oldest sprout got to play with the next league up from her age group this year as well. It was a great experience. The older team took second in the league tournament so they got trophies. The lower league team won the league tournament. They beat the team that had not lost a game all season. Our team played their best game of all that night. They truly earned that game.

Life after ball practices and games has consisted of camp, holiday celebrations and birthday celebrations with the family, and lots of swimming when ever possible.

I have not been able to spend a lot of time with the sprouts because of the summer visitation schedule with their dad, so I have been keeping busy with golf and an occasional bowling tournament.

My twin sister and I have a milestone birthday coming up in August, so we have been trying to plan something for that. I have been doing some thing around the hose as well. My furnace barely made it through the winter, and my air conditioner did not make it through last summer, so I have finally gotten those replaced, along with my leaking water heater, so hopefully I am done with major home repairs for awhile.

If you think about it, and would like to say a prayer for my former spouse, he and his wife just lost on of there business to a fire a couple of day ago. They did not own the building according to the paper. There has been a lot of controversy with the business, because of the previous owners and their relationship with the builders owners. A lot of people saw a lot of red flags go up when they found out this building went up in smoke. So if you could keep them in your thoughts as they have to work on cleaning up and everything, that would be appreciated.

Have a great day and a better tomorrow!!!

No comments: