Friday, December 07, 2007

FINALLY!!!!!

I have finally got all the papers in my office filed. There were some dated back three years. That was when my divorce was final. I had one stack of papers that was probably 18" high if not higher. As of this afternoon, there is not one paper to be filed in my office. I have a lot of room in my office now. A little poetic justice you might say. I have been given the responsibility to supervise the people that I did not like working with at work. They are actually all for the supervision. I thought that was kind of odd but what ever. So far things have been going smoothly at work now. Not much new happening on my end. The snow has finally made an appearance. Normally I would be head over heals over that, but I have injured my foot some how. I have inflamed one end of the arch in my foot where it attaches itself. There are two points it attaches itself, one is in the heal and the other end is just below your toes near the ball of your foot. People most inflame their heal, not me I have to inflame the other end. So anytime I walk on an uneven surface that makes contact with my arch it is like stepping on a Lego block in the dark. So snow covered sidewalks and such are not that great for me right now. Hopefully this will heal quickly, I am getting tire of it. I finally have a few days this weekend to my self. The sprouts will be at there dads. Because of the holidays I have had them the last three weekends in a row. So hopefully the weather will be nice so that I can get some things done. This is the last weekend I am going to have to go shopping without the sprouts. Hope You Are Having A Great Day!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Sorry about your ouchy! Try some gentle stretching, but stay away from painful stretching.

Things are holiday hectic around here as well. Mostly as we are rushing Christmas so we can head out for our warm-weather vacation the day after. I refuse to let anyone pack until ALL the presents are wrapped and organized. I think we finally got a handle on things last night so the suitcases can come out of the attic this evening.