Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend Ramblings......

For the first time this summer, I had the sprouts for the entire weekend. It has been a long summer so far, because I have only had them for a few different days. I decided to take them to the zoo. We had a great time. It was not very hot, or crowded. My went with us, but she just sat a read a book while we toured the zoo. The sprouts had a great time, so did I. It was nice just the three of us hanging out for the day.

On Sunday, after church, we went to my parents for lunch. The sprouts got to play with my niece's dog/puppy. It is the size of a puppy but full grown. I have no idea what kind of dog it is. They enjoyed throwing toys at it. He drags everything he can get his mouth on. Size is no problem for him.

Tomorrow is the start of the big tournament for me. I head to North Carolina to bowl in the big tournament with my sister. Now I can only hope that my ball will not get an attitude... LOL. It will be nice to get away for a few days at least.

No comments: